CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

DECEMBER 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We met with the doctor who will be delivering Cooper yesterday. Because of the heart complications we have to deliver at a Level 3 hospital and therefore can not deliver locally with my current doctor. This has been very hard for me because I think my doctor is amazing and still feel like he saved Raelynn's life when I had her. So yesterday we met with our new doctor. He was very nice and Terry and I both liked him. They have scheduled for me to be induced on December 3rd. Yeah!!! I do not have to have a C-section which to me is fantastic. We will have a sonogram and meet with our new doctor weekly from here on out. Next week we will meet with the Neonatal doctors who will be caring for Cooper once he arrives. I hope that we will have much more information about him after that. I have to say that at this point I am truly terrified! I pray for the best every night and Raelynn does the same :)

I think we have been so fortunate to have such wonderful doctors. I also think we are so lucky to have such supportive family and friends. It seems like everyone is caring and helpful. It is amazing to me the people who have offered to help anyway they can. Not to mention, I can not say enough about Tom's patience with me at work. Between doctor visits and running Raelynn to and from Pre-School and Lisa's I definitely have used up my fair share of time off, but he has been so understanding! So I guess, if you are reading this blog....I (we) owe each of you a big THANK YOU!

0 comments: