CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

THANKSGIVING FUN!!!






What a great Thanksgiving break! We spent Thanksgiving with the Keefer's and Raelynn had a blast playing with Nanny and Popo. Especially while Popo was trying to sleep :) Karli spent Wednesday through Sunday with us as well. We love having her around!!! Friday morning she and I got up at 4 am and braved the crowds. Karli got all her Christmas shopping done and we were home by 7:30 am. I, 0f course, already had mine done so it was kind of fun to just be part of the chaos. With Karli and Raelynn's help we got the house all decorated for Christmas too. Friday night we all headed downtown to see the arrival of Santa Claus. It was very cold but we had a great time. Raelynn and Daddy danced around the streets like crazy people. It was adorable!
Raelynn actually sat on Santa's lap and everything. We all had a great time!

So here we are exactly one week from Cooper's scheduled arrival. I have to say that I am crazy nervous and anxious. I am trying to make sure everything is done and everything is a lot of things :) I also am a little concerned as to whether we will make it to the 3rd. I started having cramps and lower back pain late this afternoon which makes me a little nervous. I did actually start packing my bag and let Terry know he should probably at least start thinking about it. I know I am probably just paranoid but who knows!!!! Anyway, whenever it happens I am definitely ready to meet our little boy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited to meet your little boy too!!! Not much longer, YEAH!!!