CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 21, 2014

KIDS ARE SO FUN……..


I seriously have the best kids ever.  They are so funny and are growing up so fast!  I am not saying they are always the most well behaved and well mannered but they are awesome!  In public I think they stay in check but at home they get a little crazy!


This week was a fun one!  Raelynn participated in the science fair this year and I was so proud of her.  It was all her, she wanted to do it, she picked her project and she put it together.  It was an amazing experience for her and I think a very big confidence builder.  Most of the participants were 4th and 5th graders so I was shocked the Raelynn stepped out of her comfort zone to participate.  Anyway, we are not sure if her red ribbon was just for participation or if she got 2nd place :) but regardless I was extremely proud!







We also had some mornings that were a stubble to get up.  I put Coop in bed with Raelynn to help wake her up but I don't think it worked!  If I remember right, this ended with Raelynn kicking Coop off her bed while fake crying!



So while my pride shines for my daughter, my laughter continues at my son.  One night, long after the kids had went to bed, I went in to my bathroom to wash my face and found this.  Yes, those are Coop's undies dangling from the door hinge.  I knew they had gotten up there while either being kicked or thrown and the next morning he confirmed he had thrown them like a basketball!  He is so hard to get angry at and his smile and giggle always prevents me from getting to upset with him.

Tonight was a big night too.  Coop lost his first tooth!  I almost started to cry thinking how this is the last first tooth for me.  I cannot believe how they are growing up and how fast it is going.  Coop will always be my little boy but watching him pass more and more "firsts" is breaking my heart!



0 comments: