CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

DAY 7-TYPHOON LAGOON

Today we headed out to the water park we missed out on the second day we were here due to weather. It was a crazy busy day because before we left we had to pack up and check all our bags. The water park was fun but swimming with sharks was not what Raelynn expected, pretty disappointing. I'm not sure what she expected but it definitely lacked the danger element for her. After the water park we headed back to the hotel to change and get on the bus back to the airport. Unbelievable our trip is over already. This vacation was definitely all about the kids and NO relaxing for the adults. The kids had a great time though and I was very proud of them both. Raelynn is scared of nothing and can talk to anyone. Sometimes I watch her in amazement. Coop feared much less than I thought he would and continues to be the more reserved and loving child!  I love our time together and as we head to the airport it makes me sad to know tomorrow they will return to school and I will unpack us and get ready to retur.n to out everyday lives. Even though we leave the magical land behind, I know our lives in general are truly full of magic!

0 comments: