CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MY SWEET BOY....

My sweet Cooper.  I always say he is the sweetest boy ever but is still such a boy.  He says "I love you" about a thousand times a day.  He says it so often I sometimes think he doesn't even realize it.  This past weekend he says, "Mom you know what?"  This is always followed by "I love you" and sure enough that was what he said.  Then he said, "Mom do you know why I love you?"  I said, "No but I would love to know why you love me."  His response, "Because you show me you care about me every day."  Of course that earned him a big hug and kiss!  He's just so darn cute.  Tonight he was saying his prayers and he always thanks God for our food, warm home, etc and tonight he ended his long list of thanks with, "and most importantly thank you for just a little bit of sugar."  I had no idea that sugar was so important to him.  However, I had allowed him to pack 3 squares of a Herschey's Bar in his lunch tomorrow and that must have been a bigger deal than I thought!

Last night was Coop's 1st Music Program.  30 Minutes or so before the program was to begin, the electricity went out.  Mrs. Bonner, the amazing music teacher, acted as if it was no big deal and just moved the program outside.  The kids loved it.  We were fortunate to have a beautiful evening.  The kids just gathered around and sang and many danced.  Coop usually hardly sings but last night he sang and danced the entire night.  It was pretty funny!  That was followed by a trip to Orange Leaf for what seemed like the entire school was there.  It was so fun to watch the kids with their friends and watching them having so much fun.  I truly feel like we are surrounded by some of the most amazing families.  I love our Deerfield friends!


0 comments: