CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 6, 2013

FUN FALL WEEKEND.......

And here we are again, facing a Monday and starting the count down to the weekend once again.  I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to go to work if I didn't like my job!  I love my job, it's just that I really love my family.  Weekends=Family and Friends and well, how can anything compare with that?!

This weekend was great.  We started our Saturday off with a Lemonade, Hot Apple Cider and Cookie stand at our neighbor's garage sale.  The kids had a blast and it really was a pretty good time.  They raised about $100 to donate to CCF which we are all pretty sure may have had a few extra donations from our neighbors than just based on their sales.


After that we headed home to clean and the fall decorations out.  With a Cinnamon pumpkin candle burning, a cool day and the kids running around it was a perfect fall afternoon!

Coop had a sleepover with Aunt Karli, who of which he now calls "your sister" when he is talking about her to me.  They went to a fair and then played.  He had so much fun.  That left Raelynn, Terry and I to entertain one another.  The funny thing is that just removing one factor from the equation makes it all very different.  About 7pm we went to Chipolte and brought dinner back home.  Then we watched a scary movie and then laid around for another hour.  About 10pm Raelynn wandered to bed.  It was like we didn't even have a schedule and we did all the things Coop did not like.  We had a fun night but also realized that if Raelynn was an only child she would be really spoiled because she had our entire attention which doesn't happen very often.

Today started off bright and early at church and then it was off to the pumpkin patch with Raelynn's Brownie Troop followed by Orange Leaf for one of our dearest friend's birthday.  It was a great day but like most great days it went by way too fast.

Looking ahead we have a crazy busy week.  Raelynn is back to riding lessons every Wednesday, Monday is Brownie Meeting, Tuesday is an after work appointment and PTO.  Beyond that I am not looking!  I have been slacking a little on my own nutrition so I am turning my focus there again and with the kids' constant laughter and our crazy schedule it should be plenty of motivation and other things to focus on.  Raelynn is focusing on her Math studies and good behavior.  Coop is focusing on........well I never got a straight answer from him but I am pretty sure it was on his progressive silliness!



0 comments: