CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 29, 2013

VACATION IS OVER.....

So here we are in the end of our vacation and back to reality tomorrow. The last few days have got me very very spoiled and completely caught up, house is spotless and everything is done I actually can say today I was completely lazy!  These days are far and few between and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The kids have been awesome! We've gotten some time together and lots and lots of playtime with Legos.  Cooper is been cracking me up with the things that he says. Tonight as I tucked him into bed he said "can we just snuggle do we have to talk?"  I asked him if he gets tired of me telling him that I love him and he says "A little yes but a lot no."  He then says we need to make sure we say our prayers and that he wants to thank God for his great family and for giving us a great Christmas. I couldn't have thought of anything better!  

That is Cooper hiding under there playing his new DS game!


Raelynn's equally sweet. I asked the kids to se their New Year's goals and gave them some guidelines. As I asked them what they thought about the last couple days Raelynn's says that her resolution is to volunteer. I asked her where she would like to volunteer and she said that she would like to volunteer at the Humane Society or retirement community and she wondered if I can help her make those calls to get it arranged.  Who knows if either will be willing to let an eight-year-old volunteer but if I can help her reach her goals, then I've already reached one of mine. 

Tomorrow starts a fresh day. A day  I have goals set and resolutions made. 2014 is going to be a fabulous year!

0 comments: