CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Two weeks since my last post and we have done so much and had so much fun!  Here is our recap:


Monday May 12th-Raelynn's bunny is born and she sees him/her for the first time!  Yep, the amazing 4H leader who bred bunnies and agreed to keep Raelynn's at her house while we can come to feed and care for it anytime we like.  They will even teach Raelynn how to "show" the bunny.  Raelynn has decided if it is a boy his name will be Bob or Hoops and if it is a girl it will be Bobette or Hoopina!  Yep that's my daughter.  There were several bunnies born so we are not sure yet which one exactly is hers but she will decide soon.  Raelynn was so excited.  We plan to attend to the Bunny 2X per week now that school is out so it should be an experience.

Tuesday May 13th-This was a crazy busy day.  Raelynn and I were starting to feel a little under the weather but there was no time to be sick.  I started meetings at 4:30 and got home about 10pm that night.  My meetings were Site Council and PTO for the kids school so well worth it and I walked away as the new PTO President.  I know that I probably didn't have time for it but I will find time.  I am excited to have a couple successful years of bringing more interest to PTO.  It will be fun.  Raelynn was excited I was elected too.  I am not sure why, maybe she has her own agenda :)

Wednesday May 14th-Coop had his first Baseball practice and he was so excited.  He loves baseball and I love how excited he gets.  Terry takes him and helps coach so they are super cute together.  Usually I head to riding lessons with Raelynn but we both felt so horrible on Wednesday we did not go.  By this time I was assuming I was getting a sinus infection but I was really hoping it would get better soon!


Friday May 16th-Raelynn had a Girl Scouts dance party and I got ready for Karli's Graduation


Saturday May 17th-My little sister graduated from college.  It is crazy to think how we are all getting older.  We had a great day with Karli, bull of celebration.  I am super proud of her and I hope she stays driven to accomplish many things.




Sunday May 18th-Raelynn's 1st Horse Show of the season.  It was a little over an hour away so Raelynn and I left about 6am and got home around 9pm.  We were exhausted and I truly felt like I could die.  The good news was Raelynn did AMAZING!  She has developed so much as a rider and I am sure happy to see her progress.  Her growing friendships are equally as fun to watch.  







Monday May 19th-I WENT TO THE DOCTOR!  I had a severe sinus infection and fluid settling.  I got some several prescriptions and some over the counter and within just a couple days I was feeling sooooo much better!

Wednesday May 21st-Coop's Aloha to Kindergarten!  We celebrated Coop's transition from Kindergarten to First Grade.  It is so exciting but so sad to see him growing up so quickly.  He is truly such a great spirit.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for him.





Thursday May 22nd-Last day of 3rd Grade and Kindergarten!  I cannot believe the year has came to an end and I now have a 4th grader and a 1st grader.  They are the best kids ever with the best teachers ever.  Saying goodbye to them seemed more difficult this year.  I get very close to their teachers and respect them so much.  I can only hope we continue to be blessed with amazing teachers.  



Friday May 23rd-Rodeo night!!!  Our annual Shriner Rodeo putting.  It was fun and the kids love it!  Terry's family is always there and friends joined us this year so we enjoyed it even a little more.  

TODAY-Another horse show but this time in the rain!  It was a wet day and Raelynn didn't do quite as good as last week but it was still a good day.  Raelynn's bestie joined us which made her day fun.  

All in all the last 2 weeks of school have been fantastic and now for the first 2 weeks of summer!  Let the fun begin!

0 comments: