CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2014

MOMMA'S PROUD………..

Tonight was a good night!  We just got home a few minutes ago yet everyone is asleep, except me of course.  It is rare times like this that I have time to actually sit down, just me, with a silent house.  I never like it for long but once in awhile it sure is nice to sit in silence and thank God for the houseful of blessings he has given me.  Raelynn had a Jr. District Horse Show.  She did so well.  It's not about how well she placed, although she did place really well, it is more about watching her achievement and the pride in her face.  She grows so much with each experience.  I get so frustrated when she doesn't do her very best and then there are nights like tonight when she does everything we have asked her to do and I am so proud of her.  There is just so much emotion in me with each of her accomplishments and each of her failures.  I know it is normal to want them to succeed but I had no idea how much I would want that. After her horse show, we were so hungry and so tired yet these are the times we have the best conversations.  She can be so grown up with such great respect and her manners are evident.  As we waited for our shakes from Sonic (we have to have a treat when we worked so hard and yes I mean "we") I felt like I was hanging out with my best friend just chatting away and laughing.  Sometimes I think we just get too busy and I am so concerned about staying on a schedule that I forget how wonderful it can be to just let go.  I love reminders like tonight!

While we busy at the horse show, Terry and Cooper were at baseball practice.  Coop is LOVING baseball.  He is so adorably cute playing.  I don't know what there is about him, but he is just the sweetest most innocent little boy ever.  We have been having some cardiac issues with him lately and his maturity in dealing with it amazes me.  He is so special in so many ways.  I always wonder if others see what I see or if it is just because he is my son?  I really don't know but I know he has shaped me more than anyone ever has in my life.  Everyday I look at him for my strength and he never fails to provide it.

I love my kids, I love my life, I have been given so much!!!  Below is a little picture journal of the last few weeks!

Raelynn goat tying!


Raelynn and her friend, Emma!  These two would rather be dirty and hanging on animals more than anything!

McKenna, Raelynn and Coop visiting Blu (Raelynn's Bunny!) 

June 7th Terry and I's 11th Wedding Anniversary

Raelynn and Happy Haddie!

I am not sure what to say about this!  I guess it is Raelynn's idea of a funny prank on Coop!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

RAELYNN'S GIRL SCOUT CAMP



4H JR DISTRICT HORSE SHOW




0 comments: