CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2014

CAN I HAVE ANOTHER PLEASE?…..

Can I have another weekend please?!  Weekends are amazing!  Some are better than others but this one was really great.  We actually had both days at home since there was no scheduled horse show which made it pretty nice.  Friday night we finally got to have our traditional Friday movie night and made pizzas.  We laughed so hard.  It was a great start to the weekend.


Yesterday Coop had his last baseball game which always makes me sad.  I love Baseball, I love watching Coop play, I love the families that are involved I love watching Terry help coach as well.  It really is super fun.  Coop had some really strong hits and played really well again!  After the game his coach came to the car to thank him for the card he had written to him.  He told Coop he hoped he remembered how much fun he had and that he was one of the best players.  Coop beamed with pride.  Even today he was talking about it.  It was adorable.


While we were at the baseball game Raelynn was on her first trail ride with Aunt Bonnie.  It went equally as well and Raelynn was very excited when I picked her up.  Following that she held a "Loom Party" at our house.  She and some of her friends are making bracelets to sell at the CCF Golf Tournament.  They had a great time and even managed to make a couple bands!

Today I actually got to go to church!  I really needed that.  Then it was pool time for the kids and I.  Another great day.  I didn't get anything done that needed to be done, but built some great memories with two very special people.



#lovemylife!
Unbelievably I did not make a post on Raelynn's Birthday.  I regret that but thought I would post a few pictures from her multiple parties.  She celebrated with friends at the Holiday Inn and then on her actual birthday with us.  Then on the 4th of July we celebrated with the rest of the family.  She is an amazing kid.  It's hard to believe she is 9 but there are parts of her that make her seem even older.  I love her so much it hurts sometimes.  She and I are so close which sometimes presents problems because we hurt each others feelings at times.  It is going to be so interesting to watch how we grow together.  She teaches me something every day.  She is simply amazing.  I am soooooo happy to be her Mom!




Birthday Breakfast

Birthday Lunch


Grandma and all her Grandkids




4th of July Sillies
Hunter ad Coop

 
Coop and his golf outfit

Coop with Zane at the Royals

















0 comments: