CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2014

SO MUCH FUN….



LOOK AT THIS CUTIE WHO TURNED 2!  

AND 
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY WHO TURNED 97!



Last weekend we headed out to Western Kansas to pick up the kids and celebrate my nephews birthday and my Grandma's birthday.  There was so much family there and we had a great time.  Coop has so many boy cousins and he is not used to that with our family of all girls.  I think he was in heaven!  Hunter had a fun birthday and is so cute.  He is horribly ornery but adorably cute!  A good mix I think. My Grandma is amazing.  She is still super sharp and gets along pretty well.  We played cards and just enjoyed every one's company.  My kids could not have been happier.  I am convinced they think Grandma's house is their own personal resort.  They are spoiled rotten but I love the fact that they get so excited to spend the week there.

 


This one is adorable as well, Hadley loves her cousins!
Hunter loved his birthday cake!
After we returned from Mom's the kids and I had a day of fun.  This has became a tradition that I take a day before school starts where we head to Kansas City for a day of fun and shopping.  Each year the kids get a new Build-a-Bear and we get their school supplies and other things they need.  The kids look forward to this day all year and we do have a great time.


 After out fun at the mall, we were starving so it was on to Fritz's.  The day was complete and we had a great time together.
When we got home we talked Terry into a bike ride.  I love this time of year!

 Tuesday was a crazy day.  I also took this day off to fulfill all of my PTO responsibilities.  It was a fun and hectic day.  We hosted a luncheon for the teachers and staff and then had an ice cream social for the kids.  Then before we knew it, Wednesday came and it was time to start school.  I am so proud of both of my beautiful children.  We are so fortunate to have them.  They both love their teachers and their class.  It seems it is going to be a very good year.  When we got to school and walked in I told Coop we would take Sis in to her classroom and then go to his.  He never stopped walking and just looked back at me and said, "It's all good, go with Sis." and he walked right down the hall to his classroom.  He is so independent and confident.  Raelynn grabbed my hand and directed me to her room.  She at least still needs her Mom a little!





0 comments: