CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME.....

Finnally, after years or saving and waiting, we are on our way to Disney World.  We are all so excited.  There  are many "firsts" on this trip.  Monday and Tuesday were very long days but finally Tuesday night arrived.  We were all packed up and kids were in bed by 8:30pm.  There were so many last minute items to handle but it was all done.  Alaarms were set for 3am.  At 2:30 am we hear pitter patters and woke to Cooper.  "Mom I need a drink", so off to the kitchen we went.  We crawled back in bed and Coop asked, "is it time yet?"  I smiled and said no but almost.  3am alarm went off and I was up to Mop the floors, fold the last load of laundry and empty the dishwasher.  Yes, I am that person who cannot leave anything undone.  At 3:45am it was time to wake the kids.  I downloaded Mickey Mouse Club House last night so I hooked my iphone up to the speaker and blasted Mickey Mouse Club House to wake the kids!  I left it repeating over and over and over.  It  didn't take them long to get up and to ask me to please stop!  :)  We did pretty well staying on schedule and pulled out of the driveway just 8 minutes late!  For us that's not bad.  Terry dropped the kids and I off at the gate and went to park.  Raelynn, Coop and I checked our bags and found our way through the airport.  The kids were Rock Stars!  They did fantastic and with my bag weighing in at 50.0 lbs we were set!  Boarding was a little confusing because Terry, Raelynn and Coop were marked as early checkin but I wasn't.  Hmmm how did that happen since I was the one the prechecked us all!  Anyway it was no big deal.  We didn't send Coop through the scanners and expected them to wand him but instead  they took swabs of his hands and ran it through a machine.  Luckily he was cleared, lol.  The flight has been fine.  It was cute watching the kids reaction at take off and Raelynn ran video the whole time.  Raelynn decided we are half way to heaven at this point!  So many fun posts to come...........


  


0 comments: