CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY.......

I love my kids more than I ever thought possible.  As they are getting older they are getting even more fun if that is possible.  They make me laugh often!  Tonight as I was laying next to Raelynn talking about her day we discussed how it was suppose to snow tomorrow.  Raelynn says, "Oh I hope it snows enough to scoop the neighbors driveway."  I chuckled and asked her why.  She replies, "because this girl needs money, I have chickens and a bunnies to feed!"  I laughed and said, "Well what if they don't pay you for scooping their driveways?"  She said, "Oh they'll pay."  I told her she was not allowed to ask them for money.  She quickly responded, "Oh I won't ask them I will have flyer's that will tell them I will scoop their driveway for $10 Bucks!"  I told her that shoveling driveways was a lot of work.  To which she says, "And that is why I will have a disclaimer that says, *Don't expect much, I'm only 9 and don't look at our driveway, my Dad does that!*"  Where does she get this stuff!  The scary thing is she would really do this, all of it!

Cooper is making us so proud in school.  At the beginning of the year I was a little worried about Coop's reading level.  He was reading at a Level C which the teacher assured me was fine and that it is an average level for the beginning of First Grade.  Coop loves school and everything about it.  He works hard and never complains about what he has to do.  He loves to be read to but we have been having him read every other page to us and some other things trying to improve his reading.  Well last week I received the best text from his teacher telling me that Coop just jumped to a Level I.  This is such great progress.  I think with all the scary things we have been told over the years about delays due to his medical condition and brain damage in his frontal lobe I worry about how he may struggle in school.  Needless to say I think I can put those worries to rest for the time being.  Our sweet, ornery boy is doing just fine.  I hope and pray every day that his personality will always shine with the determination, love of life and true sweetness it does today.

LOVE MY KIDS!


0 comments: