CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2015

THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET CRAZY.........

Well things are really starting to get going again!  It seems like things get crazy for Christmas, then Christmas is over, then it settles down.  It almost gets boring.....then......the craziness returns.  I spent 2 weeks sick, really sick, and was really beginning to wonder if it was going to pass but finally it has!  The kids started basketball back up and it seems birthday parties are in full force so the shuttle service has returned as well!

Last weekend Mom and a friend of hers came up and attended Transformations with Terry and I and many others.  It was a unique experience and a lot of fun.  It is a charity event where girls compete in a pageant like show and the winner wins $10K for the charity of their choice.  Amber Temple competed for CCF and did amazing!  She made it to the Top 5 and we were all so proud of her.  It was a unique experience but so fun!

On Sunday of last week there was a change in coaches for Raelynn's basketball team so I am now helping coach.  We had one practice and then it was game time today.  The girls did really well.  They have so much to learn but it was fun and were very proud of them.  It should be a fun season!

My Nerium Business is going well.  The product is amazing so it easily sells itself which makes my job very easy.  I want to get it into the hands of others as well but it is good.  I am excited with the thought of generating extra income and being able to use a product I love.

The kids are fabulous.  I love them both so much and as I type they are lying together watching TV.  As much as they pretend not to like each other they so do!


0 comments: