CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2015

WE WELCOME 2015!

I am not even going to attempt to summarize what all has happened since my last post at the end of October!  I am just starting fresh in 2015!  It was a perfect start to the year because the kids have been between my Mom's and Sister's in Scott City since Christmas and today we picked them up.  It is amazing me to me how much better everything is with them here!  Tonight everything felt so much better.  We miss them terribly and this time they really missed us too.  Unfortunately the both were sick why there as were Terry and I why they were gone.  It was brutal.  Raelynn is back to her old self  but said multiple times how much she missed me.  It's not that I want them to be sad why they are gone and I don't think she was at all, but it sure is nice to know that they love us and love being in our home.  Coop unfortunately has not fared very well with the whole flu bug.  He first got sick on Sunday evening and is still throwing up randomly today.  He is weak and SO skinny.  However, he was smiling and walking around and helped put his things away so I know he is ok.  I will call the doctors tomorrow to see what they think and go from there.  All I know is that our day consisted of no more than driving 6 hours, doing laundry and putting away there things but it was still the best day I have had in the past week!

So as 2015 starts I only really have a few things I am really focusing on but each of those involve a lot which I won't bore you with here but I have outlined in detail for myself.
1.) I want to decrease our debt.  2014 was not kind to us in that aspect and it is time to do something about it.  We need room to breath and I am determined to eliminate some of that stress.
2.) I want to better myself in so many aspects.  I love my life and I want to make sure that shows 99.9% of the time.  I want it to show in my work and my family and everything I do.  My work at Thomas J Pollard Insurance Agency, Inc. has always been a huge part of me and there is so many exciting things going on there that I can't help but be excited and driven to succeed there.  I have started a new personal business sharing Nerium International and I am super excited about that as it is not just the product but the business in general whose theme seems to be to "Live Happy!" and that is just what I want to do.  It comes with so much positive direction it will help throughout my life.  My family makes it easy to better myself with them.  I do that every day and evaluate what the days events brought and how I handled them and how I could have handled them better.  I do this daily and have since the kids were little because I know their development comes so much from watching us.
3.) I want to grow in God!  This is a hard one for me.  It takes a lot of work to grow in your faith.  I was doing a pretty good job of it and then this past summer we got busy and well the next thing I knew I was "too busy for God".  Well guess what?  When I got too busy for God there were lots of things that seemed to suffer.  Big surprise I know.  So I need to refocus myself on my relationship with God and when I do that I know everything else will fall into place.

So there you have it, there is my 2015 staring me in the face and I can't wait!  So to bed I go to make the 2nd day of 2015 as good as the 1st!


0 comments: