CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2015

FAST WEEKEND....

It is so hard to prepare for the start of the work week when the kids nor any of my friends have to work tomorrow, Grrrrr!  Even my workout group isn't meeting until I am headed to work tomorrow!  Oh well, the kids have a fun day planned with Aunt Karli; I just hope she is up for it!  :)

We had a very fast weekend.  After 2 weeks of not feeling too well I was a little behind.  We spent all day Saturday running errands and catching up on things we have let slide.  I did sneak a baby shower in of a really good friend of mine which was great.  Today I was up early to run and then off to church.  The weather was so beautiful the kids had friends over and we went to visit Raelynn's bunny and they played at the house.  Before I knew it the sun was setting and I hadn't even made it to the store.  So I was off to the grocery store with Coop while Terry and Raelynn headed off to Terry's Club 13 meeting.  Now it's 10pm and I need to go to bed but my head is spinning with what still needs done.

Just living the dream!!!

0 comments: