CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

IT IS FINALLY WARMING UP!!!!

Yeah it is finally warm outside!!! This gives me hope for the week ahead. Last Sunday night Raelynn got the flu. This was the first real hard core flu she has ever had so it was a learning process for us both. She did really great actually and became very good friends with what we call the "puke pail". It was really quite funny because she would not go anywhere without it. I may have overdone it when I explained to her that she could not throw up anywhere but in the pail. Anyway, when Daddy got sick later in the week, Raelynn had to rush home to make sure Daddy had the puke pail too. Even the flu becomes funny when you have a 2 year old. :) Luckily, Cooper and I have avoided it so far. I am deep cleaning the house now. I figure I will do a little each day and hopefully by the end of the week will be done. My family will be here this coming weekend for the March for Babies. This is a fundraiser for the March of Dimes. It should be a lot of fun!


This weekend was little Stephanie's senior prom. Can you believe in less than a month she will be graduating. She is so grown up and beautiful. The first picture is of her and Cody. He is a great guy! I have only spent a little time with the two of them but they really seem great and Raelynn is totally in love with Cody!
Well that is about all for now. Will have much to share after next weekend!!!!

0 comments: