CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CLARIFICATION....

I am so excited.....thanks to Kelly I just discovered I can do scrapbook pages online!!!! Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. My scrapbook pages will look great and I won't even have to go crying to Sherri to help me. I am so excited. I DO NOT like scrapbooking but Raelynn loves her scrapbooks so much and I know Coop will too so it has been worth it. But now, I can do it within minutes with none of the mess and no need for me to pretend to be artistic. I love it!!!

Now the real reason for my update.... I need to clarify some stuff from my previous blog. Cody did not go with Steph to her prom. That would not be "cool" I guess. Everyone keeps asking me if what Cody was wearing in the picture is what he wore to prom. No, he did not go to prom. He just was home visiting and of course had to check her out before she spent the evening without him. Her and some of her friends all rented and limo and went together. They had a great time I am sure. Also I forgot to mention that Karli got to see the KU Men's Basketball Team play in Garden City last weekend. I guess they travel out to those small towns and play against certain teams. Karli got to visit with the players and even got a bball signed for Raelynn. Raelynn will be so excited. Karli told Kaun that his biggest fan was a 3 year old in Lawrence, I guess he thought that was pretty sweet. Anyway, it sounded like a great time!

Things have been hectic this week getting ready for the March for Babies on Saturday but I am very excited. I think we will have a great turn out this year. I am also excited to see my family again too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you...are you busy? Just wondering because you need to update your blog :)..Well i will se you soon. LOVE YOU ALL! Love Aunt Karli