CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 22, 2013

BUSY BUSY WEEK DONE, BIRTHDAY PLANNING IN FULL FORCE........


 Last week Coop had soccer camp and he loved every second of it.  He was so exhausted and I wondered if he was going to hang in there all week but he did and just wanted to know if he could keep going all summer.  They were asked one day to make a T-Shirt for his team's country.  I had so much to do and was headed back to work so I left the T0shirt making up to Terry.  Let's just say he did a better job than I would have even if I had a week to work on it!  When I got home that night the laptop was out and Terry had multiple sketches for ideas for the shirt.  So not only did he draw wonderfully, he also researched!!!  Like I said, I was impressed!

End of Camp Awards Ceremony

Today Coop had a T-ball game and again he did great!  He wanted to stay and watch his buddies from another team play after he was done.  I am convinced he would spend the whole day at the ball fields!  

Raelynn has been practicing a lot on her horse this week!  After a few weeks of being terrified due to some little spooks, she now looks like she actually knows what to do up there on the horse.  I am so proud of the work she has done and just for sticking with it.  Tomorrow we have a horse show again.  Since Raelynn is now racing, we have to be at the show by 9am and we don't get done until after 4pm. It is a long day but seeing her smile is worth it all!!!

Raelynn's birthday party is next weekend so we have went non stop today getting everything ready for the party and the Birthday Girl.  I do not know how anyone could dislike giving a gift.  I get so excited it's ridiculous.  Today I asked Raelynn which birthday party was her favorite.  Her response, "I don't know, they have all been so perfect!"  It was an awesome answer and made me even more excited to celebrate with her.  Let's hope this year keeps the "perfect" tradition going!



0 comments: