CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 6, 2013

FUN 4TH, FUN FRIDAY, SILLY SATURDAY..........

We had a great 4th of July at Aunt Steph's!  We celebrated with family and friends so it doesn't get better than that.  Unfortunately we did have one injury, or I guess one injured multiple times :)  Raelynn, of course, had a little incident with a run a way firework and another with a wild punk!  Other than that, it was so much fun!








Friday Terry and I had to work but friends and family made sure the kids fun continued.  Raelynn had a  horse play date that Aunt Bonnie set up with another family that's in our circuit who has a girl Raelynn's age.  I thought it was a great idea but I had no idea how much fun she was going to have.  The other Mom was sweet enough to send me pics and text throughout the day letting me know how well they were hitting it off.  When Raelynn got home Friday night she literally talked about her day for an hour straight!  She stopped long enough shower and then started right back up.  I had to finally ask her to save the rest for the next day so she would go to sleep.  It was awesome to hear her excitement and see her smiles.





Coop was invited to spend the day with his friend from preschool who had moved away.  They played and went to the pool and also had a great day!  He is so macho and cute around his friends.

Today we started with Coop's last T-Ball game of the season.  Coop LOVED T-Ball and was super sad that it was over.  He is already asking what is next :)  I know I am a little biased but he is so cute!  Today I was taking his picture and he said, "Stop Mom!"  He had the most adorable smile on his face and I told him I would stop when he stops being so cute.  He said, "MooooooM!"  I love that I already embarrass him because it is going to get soooo much worse!!!






After T-Ball we went to Despicable Me 2.  The kids loved it and I loved spending 2 hours listening to them giggle.  I love my kids and the days I get to spend with them!!!

0 comments: