CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 8, 2013

COOP PREPARING FOR KINDERGARTEN........

I cannot believe I forgot to mention in my previous post about Coop's preparation for Kindergarten.  He is of course completely excited. We received a request from his teacher to complete a sheet of questions she put together about our child and then we met with her this morning and took her the sheet so she could get to know Cooper better.  Anyway, most of the questions were for us to answer about Coop but one asked what our 3 goals were for Coop this year.  As most of you know I am a big goal writer and Raelynn writes goals as well so I thought it would be perfect to ask Coop what his 3 goals were for the year.  I started him off by saying, "Maybe one of your goals would be to learn to read since you LOVE reading."  Coop agreed that this would be one of his goals.  Then I asked him to give me 2 more goals all on his own.  He thought for a minute and then he said, "I would like to learn how a clock works."  I acknowledge this goal with a smile and then asked him for one more.  With little hesitation he said, "I would really like to learn how a rolly pollie walks and how he rolls up in a ball."  I told him that was very interesting and I didn't know if rolly pollies really walked and Coop responded, "Well if I reach my goal then I will let you know!"  I just started to laugh and realized I have another smarty on my hands, bahahahaha!

0 comments: