CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 14, 2013

SHE JUST DOESN'T NEED US BOO HOO......

Raelynn has been at State Fair since Thursday morning and we have heard from her once!  Yes only one time and she had nothing to say even then.  I have no idea how I am going to learn to accept that my daughter's world no longer revolves around me!  I must say my feeling were a little hurt this morning as I hung up the phone after a 10 second conversation and knowing that someone had made her call because she really had nothing to say.  The past week had been great.  After our little talk about hugging and kissing each other before school we seemed to have went full circle and she was super happy to have me around again.  Then this!  I can only hope when she returns tomorrow she will be full of hugs and stories to tell us.  Then maybe I will feel included again.


Besides my psycho crazy Mom emotions, the last couple weekends have been a lot of fun.  Last weekend my Mom and Grandma came to town and we all went to another horse show that Raelynn participated in.  It was not part of her circuit as that has ended for the year, but just a fun one to attend.

It was super hot and we were pretty miserable but afterwards, with much family arounds we laughed and laughed.  Sherri had sent an infinity dress for us all to look at.  She thought we would love it and thought she could easily make us all one.  Unfortunately we did not love it but it was really worth some great laughs!  Remember this is suppose to be an elegant dress but Steph just couldn't seem to get it tied up properly!





This weekend we went out with friends on Friday and then Coop had his buddy over tonight.  They have been having a blast and I have actually gotten some work done.  School is going great for both of the kids.  I love our school and feel very fortunate to be where we are.  Coop is loving Math which I did not expect so it is fun to watch him grow.  He told me last night that t.h.e spells the! He was so excited to know that.  I love watching their development.  Raelynn thinks Math is hard this year but she is very good at it.  She still loves to read and has moments that she shows so much maturity.  I can tell this is going to be such a year of transition!

0 comments: