CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2015

A LITTLE SAD TONIGHT.....

Awe it's finally Friday!  Usually I am ecstatic for Friday but tomorrow my sassy little girl leaves for 4H Camp and it makes me a little sad.  I don't know when she grew up but it seemed to happen overnight.  I love her so much and she makes everyday interesting.  She will be gone for 4 days and we are going to miss her.  When I was snuggling with Coop at bedtime he asked if it is tomorrow that Sissy leaves.  I told him it was and he said real sad like, "Awe so no fun with Sissy for awhile."  They love each other so much.

The things I am thankful for today is being a mother, my boss Tom and God.  Being a mother has been the greatest experience of my life.  My boss, Tom, makes me laugh every day.  He always puts family first and there could not be anything more important to me than that.  I am thankful for God because he has given me so many blessings and without him I am sure I would be wondering and lost.

0 comments: