CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I CAN SLEEP WHEN I DIE RIGHT?

People that write self improvement books obviously do not have multiple jobs, multiple children and an inability to say no because if they did they would realize there is no time to for me to improve myself!!!!!  I mean really! I start my day at 4 am and I still am not done.  Yes I am partly to blame for that because I choose to do what I do but when you love what you do it's hard to say no to things.  Today I went from workout to work to PTO meeting back to work to baseball game to home to maid, chef, organizer, bedtime story reader to communications representative to more computer time to now.  In there somewhere I also grocery shopped, ran errands and explained to Coop why we can pee all over the toilet in the bathroom!  Okay, venting is over and here I am trying to make my 2 minute journal entry for the day.  There are so many things I am thankful for that it is hard for me to just write down 3 per day but I guess eventually I will get to them all.  Today I am thankful for my sister Steph, my good friend Andrea and my job.  Steph and I have been close for years and I always love watching her grow up.  Even as I watch her experience motherhood I love seeing her grow.  She is just an awesome person who makes me laugh.  She knows what I am thinking without me saying a word and she is so supportive.  She is also brutially honest but sometimes we all need that.  I love her so much and am just so thankful that my sister can also be my best friend.  Andrea is another of my best friends.  I met her through our daughters and she is wonderful.  She also makes me laugh and is every definition of a good friend.  She is so giving, encouraging and supportive.  I love her to death and am so thankful that our daughters became friends so I could find such a valuable friendship with her.  I am so thankful for my job for every reason people are normally thankful for their job but also because I find it challenging and exciting.

Coop had another baseball game tonight and I am happy to report he is still undefeated!  These boys rock and I am having so much fun watching them.

0 comments: