CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WAITING, WAITING AND MORE WAITING

Cooper is doing well. They did not close his chest today because they just wanted things to be a little more stable. They have increased his fluids and gave him some more blood to help get his blood count up. They all say he looks great and hopefully tomorrow they will close the chest. He has slept soundly all day. The nurses let me put sweet smelling baby lotion on him even though Dad said no girlie lotion!!! Also put a little Vaseline on his chapped lips. I know this all made him feel better :) Anyway, today was just sitting and sitting and more sitting. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to take another step forward toward his recovery!!!

Raelynn has been spending a lot of time with Grandma and Aunt Sherri. She really seems to be doing pretty well. I went home to shower and picked her up from preschool. We ate lunch together and I put her down for a nap. She begged me not to leave and that was hard on me but I think over all she is handling things well.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I know it must be hard to watch your little one being in a hospital and not being able to do anything. My heart goes out to you sweetie. My prayers are with you and your family......

Anonymous said...

hey sounds like evrything is going good,(for the past day i have been gone). But just keep me updated, a bunch of people here asking about him so you can know that he has a lot of people thinking about him and praying for him. Hang in there Cooper!

Love
Aunt Karli

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,Terry and family, We were so happyHope to hear all went well with Cooper's surgery!! I know you are all glad to be home for Christmas and what a Christmas it will be for all of you!!! We all send our love and prayers. Love,Uncle Terry,Aunt Bina and Grandma Branine