CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!!

Today is the day, we finally get to go home!!! We are so excited and maybe a little scared, but more excited than scared. We have learned all sorts of things to take care of little Cooper at home and it has been a very busy couple of days for us all! Yesterday Aunt Sherri spent a large part of the day with Cooper so that I could go home and clean. I am happy to report that the house is clean and ready for Cooper :) I know he will appreciate that, hahaha. Cooper also had visitors yesterday. Julie, Kelly and Marty came to visit and Cooper loved all the attention! Today we are just waiting on the discharge paperwork and to have Cooper's staples removed. After that we are on our way. What a great Christmas we are going to have!!

Since we will be home I will be able to post some new pictures soon as well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! this is so exciting! I can't wait until I make it up north to visit. I already know he is going to be super cool...he's a Keefer!

Love all of you!
Niece Cassie

Anonymous said...

You have all been in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad today has come and you'll get to spend your 1st night together as a "family of four"!!! Can't wait to come see you--but we'll give you some "alone" time first. Love you all, Cathy & Don

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to read you are going home. I knew you would be home for Christmas. I can't wait to come and visit Cooper and Raelynn, so let me know when you are settled and ready for company.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I hope your first night home went smoothly. We wish you the best of luck. After the first of the year we'd love to come visit you all and meet the little man. Riley and Gage also have some more clothes for Cooper when you're ready. = )

Take Care!
Jenny, Corey, Riley & Gage

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that evrything went so well.And glad u got home to clean it, i bet it was a mess...lol. Well i cant wait till i can come see you all, its sooooo hard not being there with you but i will see you soon....very soon!

LOVE
Aunt Karli