CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

COOPER EATS......

I have so much to update but I just cannot wait another second to tell everyone. Monday night we handed Cooper a Dum Dum Sucker and he went to town. Of course Raelynn could not understand why Cooper got a sucker for bedtime snack and she had to eat apple sauce but it was all worth it because Cooper finally put something in his mouth without gagging!


Then the real excitement came last night when Raelynn and Cooper shared an ice cream sandwich. Don't ask me what happened but Cooper just opened his mouth when Raelynn put it towards him. I encouraged her to go right ahead. She stuck it in his mouth and he bit some off. He gummed it, swallowed it, then reached out for more. He took several bites just happy as could be. I was so excited I about died! I think Raelynn was just as excited. I started calling everyone! The littliest things excite us so much!!! Anyway, I will catch you all up on everything else later today but just had to get the good news out there. We will see what happens today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! Everything comes to those who wait. So happy there's good news--who'duvthunk it would come in the form of Dum Dums & ice cream sandwiches, ha! ha! Love, Cathy

Anonymous said...

See a kid knows the good things in life and especially from his little sis!! Way to go Coop!
Jan

Anonymous said...

Yay im soo excited 4 him and the whole family. thats good cute and releiving! soon he will be asking for that junk food!!!!

CARR FAMILY said...

Way to go Cooper! Thaa's my boy! Sweet tooth already. Gotta love those Dum Dums. That's my favorite sucker. We are so happy for you all, this is the begining you have been waiting for. I hope it continues to get better and better.