CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

INTRODUCING JOSEY COOPER....

We welcome the newest addition to our extended family, Josey Cooper. This is Karli's new puppy. He looks so cute I can't wait to meet him. I cannot believe Mom and Dad finally gave in and let her get a dog. Karli played the whole "Steph is going to college in 2 weeks and I am going to be so lonely" card. It worked like a charm. Honestly I think my Mom and Dad wanted a dog too. It has been a long time since there was a dog in that house. Cassidy found her. One of her cousins was giving them away. Cassidy tried to get one for herself but neither Jeff or Sherri allowed that. She called me on Saturday telling me Poho needed a friend. Maybe so but I need my sanity so I declined. Then she called Karli.....it was an easy sell. Now Cassidy gets to see her and help take care of her so she was very excited. When Karli first called to tell me they were naming her Joe, they thought she was a boy. Then she found out it was a girl and were going to name her JoAnna. What kind of dog's name is that!!! I guess I have little room to talk considering our dog's name is Poho!!! Anyway, I am pleased to say they finally decided on Josey and the name seems to suit her well. Welcome to the family Josey!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jocey is very glad to be in the family and is doing very well.....she cant wait to meet the keefer family i know she will love you lots!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi i just have to say josey is sooo cute i baby sit her from 7 am - 3pm and she is quit a hand full but in a good way. she loves to play and chew!!!!