CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

RAELYNN'S CHRISTMAS PROGRAM.....

I remember going to my nieces Christmas Programs. I always enjoyed them but going to your own child's is so different. Raelynn's Christmas program at her preschool was today. I have been hearing the songs that they are going to sing for about 2 weeks now and they are so cute. Raelynn was pretty bashful the first few songs, but by the last she was singer louder than anyone else. It was pretty cute. Steph came up just for her program which made Raelynn feel pretty special. It was a fun afternoon!

We found out on Friday that Cooper is going to have to have glasses. He is farsighted in his left eye. If we do not try to correct it now, the left eye could develop into a lazy eye. I have several eye issues and I was so worried that Raelynn would when she was born because it is hereditary. However, Raelynn has not had any problems at all, of course. But poor Cooper, on top of everything else, he gets my messed up eyes. I have to say Friday I was very upset about the whole thing. I just feel like Coop has suffered enough not to mention I don't like the fact of having glasses cover up his beautiful blue eyes. As always though, it is what it is so we can only make the most of it and hope they get in some really cute glasses before we go back on Wednesday! When we told Raelynn she said, "Awe, how cute....Coopy you get to have glasses!" If only we all had the attitude of a 3 year old.

2 comments:

CARR FAMILY said...

Remember...The Lord will only give Cooper what he can handle.
I know he's a little trooper this is minor compared to what he has already accomplished!
Take Care

CARR FAMILY said...

Tell Raelynn we are so proud of her!