CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

PRAY FOR THE PARENTS OF BABY DAVID....

I logged on tonight to make a post about the fun and crazy weekend we had. I always check all the other blogs first and one of the blogs is "Pray for Baby David". Baby David was born last week a month early and now has passed. The parents knew he had heart defects but were shocked to find his brain had not developed and his lungs were less than 1/3 developed. I feel so for this family as this is the 2nd child they have lost. Take a minute....look around you....be ever so grateful for what you have and do that every day. We have came too close to loosing something so precious and I am telling you, I appreciate everything in my life every day and I hope I never forget how quickly it can all be lost. As for those who have suffered such a loss, I think about you every day too. I hope I never feel the pain you feel, but if I do I hope I will be able to find the direction to live my life to make my lost one proud.

The weekend really was great and I have so many fun stories to tell but I think it will be better told tomorrow night.

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Could you send me the link to their blog? Praying.