CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

QUICK POST.....

We are headed out to Western Kansas for my nieces birthday this weekend. I am always excited to see my family so it should be a good time. Tonight I let Raelynn pack her own bag which was hysterical to watch. She had a reason for everything she brought and even packed toys for Coop. She remembered everything too. She made sure she had matching outfits and shoes. She remembered PJ's and undies and socks. It was really fun to watch and listen. She is so like me!!! I tried to let Coop help too but he had more fun pulling everything out of the suitcase which in turn made me crazy. He also thought it was entertaining to move things that were in the pile to be packed to the pile that needed put away. Needless to say it took me quite a while to get Coop packed.

Tomorrow we will leave right after Coop's doctor's appointment. He goes in for a weight check and synagis shot and I am just hoping this will be the last synagis shot. This morning Coop was more purple that we had ever seen him. It actually startled me when I saw his hands. I was getting pretty use to the discoloration but this morning was just scary. If you have ever seen anyone with severe frost bite that is kind of the color he was, more black than purple. Raelynn saw him and reached out to hold his hand and said to him "I'll hold your hand Coopy, I don't care what color it is." She is so sweet. By the time I got him to Lisa's he was looking better and before long his color was back. After his nap he was purple again, but not quite as bad. This all is a constant reminder that our little Cooper who seems so perfectly normal right now is still not all fixed. I hope he hangs in there until the doctors are ready for his next surgery!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!