CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL ST PATRICK'S DAY....





St Patrick's Day was fantastic! Cooper's Cause had a float in the parade so it was a big day for us. I had never even been downtown for the parade and come to find out it is a huge event!!! I think the 80 degree weather helped the turn out as well. We had to check in at 11am and the parade didn't start until 1pm. I was a little worried about how the kids would hold out but it ended up being a blast. Cooper and Raelynn had friends there to play with and we all just hung around until it was show time. The parade was crazy long and we ran out of candy long before the end but we will know for next year. Raelynn stood up on my lap waving at the crowd with both hands the whole time except for the one time I looked up at her to find her picking her nose! Of course I was mortified but hopefully only a few hundred people saw her. Anyway, as the parade progressed Coop started throwing kisses to the crowd which of course drew some attention. We had friends walking behind the float handing out the candy and they were the real troopers. That was a long way to walk. They also had kids in a stroller and wagon so I think they got their work out for the day. It really turned out great and I am so happy we did it. Thank you again to all of you who helped. You guys are awesome!




2 comments:

CARR FAMILY said...

We had so much fun. Thank you so much for allowing us to share that wonderful day with you and your family.

CARR FAMILY said...

Love the photos!