CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

I AM SO THANKFUL......

I am making this post a little early because the rest of the week is bound to be hectic. My family is coming for Thanksgiving and Coop's birthday. I am so excited for them all to be here; we have so many fun things planned. Wednesday night Mom, Sherri and Karli come in then Thursday of course is Thanksgiving. We are all spending Thanksgiving with the Keefer side which will be great having everyone together. Friday morning we will start Black Friday shopping bright and early (3am or so) and then I take the kids to pick out their Christmas ornament and get the house decorated for Christmas. Then of course we head downtown Friday evening to see Santa arrive. Saturday will be full of preparations for Coop's Bday and then his party. Sunday Raelynn and I are going to Disney on Ice with our wonderful friends, Kelly and Kaden. So needless to say it will be a fun filled week and weekend.

I always like to stop and really think about what I am thankful for this time of year. I am always thankful for my family and friends and that still hasn't changed, but the level of thankfulness has. I cannot think of one thing I would change in my life. I have a wonderful husband and the most amazing kids. I love them all so much I cannot even remember what my life was like before them. I have a wonderfully supportive family as well. I cannot even imagine what I would do without my parents and sisters. There are just so many things I am truly thankful for. Over the past year we have had a couple "challenges" that have made me appreciate who I am and what I have even more than ever before. I cannot thank everyone in my life enough for being such wonderful friends. I am surrounded by good, loving people and I truly believe I could never need anything more than I have right now. I am also thankful that I can continue to give of myself as a wife, mother and friend. I am thankful for the foundation. It has introduced me to more wonderful people and been a constant reminder of how lucky we are to have Cooper. I am thankful for my faith. My friend Kelly brought me to the church we attend and I really like it and it again helps lead me in the direction I want to go. I could go on and on but really I am just thankful for the life I have been given and hope that I never forget how fortunate I am.





I am also thankful for these pics of Raelynn as well :)

1 comments:

Grandma Nikki said...

O'boy our little gal is growing up. What wonderful pictures. I certainly agree with your thanksgiving thoughts. We are one very fortunate family to be blessed with each other and such dear friends. I am so looking forward to this Thanksgiving to be able to spend with more of the family. See ya soon. Love to you all.