CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

SO MUCH FUN.....

Well Thankgiving was a delicious, Coop's Birthday was a blast, Disney on Ice was fantastic and this week has been cold! In a nutshell that is what has went on since my last post. Thanksgiving went really well. I ate way too much food but it was all delicious. Black Friday Sherri, Karli and I headed out at 3 a.m. It was a lot of fun and we got a few really good deals. We were back home before 8 a.m. and started decorating the house. Thanks to Mom, Sherri and Karli we got the whole house decorated before we headed downtown to see Santa.

Terry even put up lights outside this year which I have asked for since we met. This year Raelynn told him she would not give him any hugs, kisses, snuggles or M&M's if he didn't put up lights and what do you know......we have lights! Santa's arrival went well too and Raelynn asked for candy canes and Coop just cried. I think Santa will be able to come up with candy canes and so yet another simple year for Santa :)


Saturday was Coop's 2nd Birthday! It is hard to believe he is already 2 and at the same time, I can't believe he is only 2! His party was a lot of fun and he got some of the greatest gifts. Thank you everyone. Coop was so cute and got excited about everything. When he was finished opening presents, I asked him "what do you tell everyone?". He said really loud, "THANK YOOOOUUUUUU!" It was so cute.

We then all headed out to eat in support of the Cooper's Cause Foundation fundraiser, Cooper's Birthday Bash. After dinner the family got a little silly back at the house. He is a little glimpse of the performances by Steph.

Sunday morning my family headed back home. I could never pull off a birthday party without them. They are so much help. Raelynn was sad to see them go too as always but we reminded her she would be seeing them again in a few weeks. Steph, Raelynn and I went with Kelly and Kaden to Disney on Ice on Sunday afternoon. The show was fantastic and by far the best show Raelynn and I have been to. Coop would have really liked it too so Raelynn and I agreed that next time we will take him along too.

This week has been crazy just trying to finalize the fundraiser, order Christmas Cards, do thank you's, and all the other chaos this time of year brings. The kids are great and Raelynn seems to be more mature by the day. It is amazing to me how we talk and joke around about stuff now. She is such a great kid. She and Terry went to the KU game last night and had a blast. Raelynn gave me all the details when she got home and said she was sorry Coop and I missed it. When she told Terry goodnight she said, "Goodnight Daddy, thank you for taking me to the game tonight, I had a really good time!" How grown up and sweet is that????!!!!

Cooper is doing great too. We are having some issues with his circulation and he is a little purple right now but we are assuming it is just the colder temperatures. We are also watching him as he seems to be a little short of breath at times but none of this seems to be slowing him down. He is talking in 3 word sentences now and will mimic anything Raelynn does.

Tonight we headed downtown to the Festival of Trees. There were 54 trees that are decorated or made by people and then donated. They are then auctioned off and proceeds go to The Shelter. The trees were amazing, but the one bad thing was that Raelynn couldn't understand why we couldn't buy one. I had never been but it was definitely worth the trip downtown.

So the holiday season is definitely in full force and I couldn't be happier. I love this time of year and just can't wait for more excitement! Enjoy some of Coop's 2 yr pics!



2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

I told you about that picture, didnt do any cropping me out, thanks a lot!!! Cute picts all around though! Thanks for going with us to Disney on Ice!

Cousin Cassidy said...

OHHH MYYYY GOSHHHH HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! those pictures are the best ones of him by far!!! great job to whoever took them!!!!:D