CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

WHAT A MERRY CHRISTMAS......

We had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas Eve is always our big celebration and it was just as wonderful as always. We went to Christmas Eve services, ate way too much food and opened gifts. The kids are so fun to watch. We all were so happy with our gifts but this year my sisters and I actually got great gifts for our parents. We hardly ever are able to find perfect gifts for them but this year we did so it was awesome. Steph and Karli also gave Sherri and I an awesome gift. We had gotten each of them a "sister's" gift for their graduations. We got Steph a bracelet and Karli a necklace. Well this year they got Sherri and I a sister's bracelet. It is beautiful!

Anyway, we had a great time and then yesterday we went over to Sherri's house for Christmas dinner and some card playing. Raelynn and Chandler made a Ginger Bread House which was really messy but I think they had fun. My Aunt Barbara was suppose to be there as well but didn't make it due to the weather. Hopefully we will be able to see her before we leave.

Today is just a day of relaxation before we head back home tomorrow. With all the fun and excitement behind us we will be happy to get back to a normal routine.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stefenie said...

Hi! My name is Stefenie and I am the mother of a three year old little boy who was born with TGA, DORV, VSD, Pulmonary Stenosis and a Right Aortic Arch. He had the BT Shunt and also the Rastelli Procedure with RV-PA reconstruction using a Contegra Conduit. I stumbled upon your blog while doing a search trying to find more Rastelli patients. I also have a blog at www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com if you'd like to stop by.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.