CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOLIDAY MADNESS......

The holiday madness has really set in around our house. I don't remember it being this crazy last year but I am sure it was. First I want to say Congrats to our friends Kelly, Brett and Kaden Ballard for the arrival of their newest additions, Brooks Ballard. How cute is that! Brooks arrived 4 weeks early but is doing great. The kids and I got the privilege to visit them last night and Brooks along with the rest of his family look beautiful. We are so happy for them all. Tonight was Raelynn's Christmas program at preschool which was great. The kids are so cute and I love how excited they get. Last weekend when we were back in Scott City for my uncle's funeral, my Mom introduced Cooper to a keyboard. So below are videos of both our kids musical talents. Unfortunately I think Coop is one up on his sis! :)


Also we were taking pics before the program. After I took a few of Raelynn and Coop, Raelynn wanted to take some. Look what a great photographer she is.

2 comments:

Huber Family said...

The picture Raelynn took of you and Coop is tooooo precious! Love it! Pass on my well wishes and congrats to Kelly, too please = )

Amber Temple said...

Do you think Raelynn will be my business partner!?