CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THE FIRST SNOW......

This morning it was rush rush rush as usual. I had finished my shower and was ready to start getting the kids ready. I was rushing down the hall but as I rounded the corner their stood Cooper at the end of the hall right in front of the door. He was wearing his cute little footy pajamas, hair a mess and eyes still puffy with sleep. I stopped because he looked so engaged. He turned to me and said, "Momma....wook"! I knelt down beside him too "wook" at what he was so in awe over. Snow.....it was snow. I began to laugh and told him it was snow, "snow", he said. If you have never seen snow with a 2 year old who does not ever remmber seeing it before you are missing out. I personally have always despised snow, but this morning, it was beautiful and funny and enchanting. Maybe it wasn't the snow but rather Cooper but it was perfect. Terry took him out and let him feel it and get a closer look. Once we were all ready, Terry headed out to start his truck and Raelynn wanted a shovel to start scooping the driveway. Cooper just watched and I am not sure what he really thought of it. I am sure he will get to experience it plenty more times this winter, but none will be like the first.

1 comments:

The Dukes said...

Awwww, so cute! I love watching their eyes during those firsts- there really is nothing like it.