CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

OUTSTANDING WEEKEND.......

This weekend was great!  There was nothing special about it but things just seemed to go well and I loved every second of it.  Saturday Coop did great at soccer.  He played hard and celebrated when his team scored even if he wasn't the one to score!  It really is amazing to watch these boys play.  It is hard to believe they are only 4/5 year olds.  While I had Coop at soccer, Aunt Karli took Raelynn to cheer.  I really think we may have found her interest.  She loves it and comes home smiling every time.  She is learning some basics but really seems to like it.  I promised her next week I would take her since I have missed it the past 2 weeks.  After we all got home and had some lunch I started cleaning and Karli started cleaning up and recreating the entire Cooper's Cause Foundation contact list.  I could not get them to transfer over from my old computer to the new one so it was quite an on taking.  She worked all day and managed to get it done.  She is such a huge help!!!!

Today we had church, birthday party, Girl Scout Cookie sales and swim practice so needless to say it was a little crazy.  We were home by 5:30pm though and had a good evening together before we start another week.  This week the Board of Directors will select the families to receive funding this year from Cooper's Cause Foundation.  This is so exciting and I am fortunate enough to be the one that gets to contact the families which is the best ever.  I can hardly wait!

Tonight I was watching the kids play and was just thinking how blessed we are.  I would have never imagined the twists and turns our lives have taken but I also could not have imagined how wonderful it could be to have the family I have.  I sometimes have to remind myself how lucky I am with a great husband and two amazing kids.  It really is hard to not wonder what our future has in store for us, but what I do know is that I have all the tools to celebrate or overcome whatever it is!

0 comments: