CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

ANOTHER WEEK AHEAD....

I wrote the last post on Friday night on our way out to Western Kansas but I guess failed to post it.  Anyway, we had a good weekend it was just a lot of driving and not much time.  Raelynn struggled a little this weekend with not feeling well, feeling tired and having a few disappointments which lead to wining which lead to me getting a little short with her.  When we got home she and Coop both ran into the house and even Coop said, "I am happy we're home."  I just think we all need a weekend at home and hopefully this upcoming weekend with be just what we need.  However, we have a whole week to make it through first!

Besides we having a long weekend, Cassidy's 15th Birthday was a good one.  It was nice to just hang out with family.  Cassidy is growing up to be a beautiful girl and I think she really had a good time which is what the weekend was really all about.  I hope she had a great 15th Birthday!


Tonight as I was putting things away and vacuuming our car from our long trip, Raelynn walked her brother outside and introduced him as Cooperlina!  It was pretty funny and definitely lightened our day a little.


He went from Cooperlina to Sleeping Beauty :)


0 comments: