CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2012

THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....

Well we did it!  We pulled off the best surprise ever for Raelynn's 7th birthday.  Thursday Karli picked Raelynn up from BGC and treated her to a pedicure and manicure which was all a surprise to Raelynn. When I arrived at home after work, with her best friend from preschool, Paige, I asked her if she liked her surprise while Paige hid in the kitchen.  Raelynn was so excited and said she loved her pedi and mani!  Then Paige entered the room!!!  Raelynn was so excited, it was incredible.  Then we told Raelynn she had another surprise and gave her an early bday gift that consisted of water toys and water shoes.  She guessed the pool and then we let Paige tell her we were headed to Tom and Jan's lake house in the Ozarks.  Raelynn was so excited she knocked me right over with a hug!  It was awesome!


We finally made it down to the lake late Thursday night.  Friday we surprised her with a trip to Miner Mikes which is this fun place with games and rides.  We spent the day there and then headed back to the house and did some lake swimming.  Then Saturday we spent the day on the lake.  It was a fantastic weekend.  The kids had so much fun!  It is by far there favorite place to visit and each year just gets a little better.  Coop really enjoyed himself this year too.  He is becoming quite to boatman.







Sumday we once again surprised Raelynn with a birthday party complete with gifts, cake and noise makers!!!  The fun just never seemed to quit.  Tonight as I tucked her into bed, she said, "Mommy, I don't want my birthday to end!"  I didn't either but we both knew it had to.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!  I hope I can show you each and every day just a glimpse of how much I love you.  In 7 years you have changed me in a way I never knew possible.  I love you more than I ever knew possible and each day that love grows stronger.  You have introduced me to things I would have never encounter and you have made me love things I never would have even tried. You have more strength than I ever knew you would have and you teach me knew and exciting things daily.  Even the challenges you present to us bring me more joy than anyone could ever understand just by knowing that as each challenge that passes, you and I are stronger together.  I love you Raelynn more today than yesterday and will love you even more tomorrow than today!  Thank you for being the most amazing daughter anyone could ever dream of!


With all my love, 
MOM
XXOXXO!

0 comments: