CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS CRAZIES!

Can you even believe it is December 6th!  Every year I think time goes by too quickly but this year once again has seemed to fly by.  I once again count my blessing over the past year!  It is easy to see how time flies though when you are having fun!  One of Coop's most entertaining Birthday Presents has been the wall race track from Aunt Karli.  One morning I got out of the shower to find all 3 of them playing!  It makes it terribly difficult to get everyone dressed and out the door in a timely fashion.


Over the past few weeks, when they weren't playing....they were working!




Coop got worker gloves for his birthday from Aunt Steph and now is "helping" as well.  Now you know why it may be taking a little longer to complete the deck than expected.

Oh and then there was the day we spent trying to capture just 1 good picture for the Christmas Card!







 Me, I seem to just keep busy making sure the elf stays out of trouble!!!  My kids LOVE the Christmas traditions we started and I thought I was so awesome when I started the Elf and the 12 Days of Christmas.  Now I just think I am CRAZY!



All kidding aside we have been so busy having fun.  This past weekend was the kids award banquet for their horse shows.  They both placed along with Aunt Bonnie.  I am so proud of them both and they were soooo excited.






We also seem to be having way too much fun shopping for Christmas and just might be doing a little too much of that.  While Christmas shopping we have ran into some deals that have been just too good to pass up.  One night we were shoe shopping originally for gifts but turned into shoe shopping for Raelynn.  As she tried to decide what pair she liked the best she says, "Let me put them both on again, you know it's all in the walk!"  Oh that girl!!!

Coop has kept things a little exciting too as we prepare for his upcoming surgery.  The doctors are concerned of his exposure to illnesses and I am concerned with his emotional well being so we don't always see exactly eye to eye.  Luckily for all, the schools and daycare providers are being amazing about doing everything they can to keep Coop healthy and also make up some of the disappointments he is facing by missing his Christmas Parties and Christmas Sing at school.  We continue to be amazed by the amount of wonderful people in our lives.  When they say God never gives us a challenge that he doesn't also provide everything needed to deal with that challenge, they could not be more right!

I love my family, I love my friends, I love my community!

0 comments: