CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY COOPER!

Unfortunately I wrote this post last night but somehow did not manage to actually "post" it.


I am not even sure what to say on such a special day.  November 28, 2007 was a life changing day for us as is any birth of a child but Cooper was and is special.  He is an amazing little boy who has taught me more about strength and love than anyone.  When I look at him today, tears fill my eyes, laughter fills my heart and joy fills me entirely.  We could not ask for a better son!!!  I love you Cooper more than you will ever know or understand.  You have given us so much and to be celebrating you and your 5th Birthday is the best thing I would ask for!!!  As I kissed you good night tonight my emotions were all over the place from happiness in seeing your sweetness to fear for your upcoming procedure but one feeling is always present and strong and that is gratefulness that God has given you to us and for every second he allows us to be blessed with your presence is a second I will cherish forever!



0 comments: