CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

COOPER LEARNS A NEW WORD.....

Tonight I took Cooper to the salon to get his barber shop haircut fixed (just kidding Terry).  He was in a very talkative mood and told our stylist exactly how he wanted it cut.  It was hilarious!  So tonight before bed I was brushing his teeth.  I asked him if he liked his haircut and he very emphatically stated, "NO!"  I asked him why.  He says, "Well for one, you made me look nice, and two you made her put gel in my hair and three, well your hair looks HIDEOUS!"  Last week I went very dark with my hair and my family has not been big fans but to say it is HIDEOUS seems a little extreme.  However, Coop liked his new word and I am pretty sure he used it to reference my hair at least 100 more times.  Need I say more about why I titled this picture as I did.  :)


0 comments: