CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2012

FULL DAY AHEAD......


As I sit hear typing, The Chipmunks Ship Wrecked is on TV, my usually tidy living room is taken over by tents, sleeping bags and air mattresses and there is much laughter and a little wining from time to time; and who would have ever guessed I would have felt like this is just the way it should be.  Raelynn and Cooper have friends over tonight and besides the fact that I don't think I have even taken time to breathe, it is wonderful.  I laugh from time to time that I am as happy as I am because I would have never imagined that being exhausted, having a house that is temporarily not spotless and being the servant to two gem infested children and their friends would ever make me happy.  I love my children and I love being a Mom!




Raelynn's reading abilities are wonderful and she absolutely LOVES to read.  This week Raelynn asked if she could read to Coop before bed.  Terry and I read to each of the kids before bed so even though I never think there is time for modifications in our structured night routine, I couldn't help but say yes.  When I walked in and saw this, I knew any bedtime routine could be adjusted to make time for this!



We got Coop's proofs from school pictures back last week.  He is so adorable!!!  I really am having a hard time deciding what to order.





So besides my kids being adorable :) they are also awesome at keeping things tidy and doing what they are suppose to most of the time.  This is Raelynn's bed each morning, she is better at making her bed than most adults.

Today I was trying to capture a sweet picture of Coop and I and this is what I ended up getting.  I guess with a day like today what do I expect?!  We started out day bright and early at 8am on campus in an attempt to capture one good family photo for our Christmas card.  We are so thankful for good friends that will do this for us, thanks Amber!  Then it was breakfast at Dunkin Donuts which was a big treat and Coop was a little excited about the choices of Chocolate Glazed Donuts.  Then we hurried home to change and head to soccer.  After soccer we gained a kid and headed out to run errands.  We got home in time to make lunch, eat, change and head to a birthday party.  After the birthday party we gain another and headed home to make dinner, eat, play, clean up and start movie night.  I am soooo tired but it really was a good day.  Tomorrow we have another full schedule trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and Coop's birthday both of which should make next week another fun one.



1 comments:

Amber Temple said...

You are so welcome, hope you like them!