CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 11, 2013

LONELY WEEKEND.......


Well we survived Monday!  Yea!  But after a lonely weekend, Monday was nothing!  Unbelievably I allowed Cooper to take a road trip without us.  We have been trying to get down to visit our good friends that moved to Tulsa last year but we have yet to make it.   Coop misses his buddy and so when the opportunity arose for him to make the trip, I couldn’t help but let him go.  Kelly’s sister, Steph, was going down to visit and Kaden has a birthday coming up this week so Coop went with her.  They left early afternoon on Friday and got back Sunday evening.  It was by far the longest couple of days I have had in awhile!!!  Kelly and Steph were awesome thought and kept me updated with pictures and texts each day.  Coop says he missed us but when Raelynn asked who he missed the most, he said it was Sissy!  And when Coop and Steph got back into town, Coop wanted to go to her house and live with her.  He said we could just get another boy and name him Cooper!  Boy was I feeling the love L!  When I was snuggling with him at bedtime I asked him if he missed me just a little and he said he missed his whole family even Poho so I guess I will believe him but there is no question we have an independent boy! 



On top of Coop being gone, Raelynn had a sleep over on Saturday night and left about 4pm and I didn't pick her up until noon on Sunday.  So needless to say with both kids gone it was a long and boring weekend! Terry got some work on the basement done though and I got a manicure and watched one of Raelynn's friends at her gymnastics competition which was fun!  Friday night though Raelynn and I were on a movie watching marathon!



0 comments: