CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 8, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING.........

So we got back to Lawrence about 5pm yesterday.  Terry wasn't feeling great and went to bed early which is never a good sign. The kids were in bed shortly after 8pm as well and so I had plenty of time to get ready for the week ahead.  As usual however, my week didn't start as usual.  Coop was a hundred times during the night not really knowing why he wasn't sleeping.  Terry began throwing up sometime in the night as well so I was in and out of sleep most of the night.  The alarm went off at 4am as usual and I got up and started my morning routine.  I was literally walking out the door a little before 5am when I heard something.  Now if I had been smart I would have kept on walking but of course I stopped, closed the door and headed down the hall to see what was going on.  What I found was that Raelynn had the stomach flu too.  She had left a nice surprise all over here bed, down the side and onto the carpet.  So that is how my Monday began.  I spent the rest of the morning cleaning up and rearranging schedules.  Raelynn and Terry stayed home together while Coop and I headed to school and work.  Raelynn was sick all day!  Terry was finally feeling better around noon but had a horrible headache.  I was in and out checking on them and finally came home to be with her while Terry attempted to go to work in the afternoon.  Raelynn just laid and cried for awhile because she felt so bad.  We haven't had that kind of flu around here for quite some time.  This is where my "Mother" skills are seriously lacking.  I don't want to lay and hold them when they are sick.  I want to keep my distance. Anyway, it makes for really long days. I am only crossing my fingers that Coop and I will manage to escape the flu but and the Raelynn and Terry will be good as new tomorrow!


0 comments: