CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

THANK YOU MOM!!!!!

What a fantastic weekend and we actually accomplished a few things.  We are soooo ready for spring now!  Mom came all the way to Lawrence to help me get my flowers planted just as she does every year.  I don't know that I would ever manage to get them done or decide what to do without her.  I love to decorate and I love to do dry flower arrangements but landscaping and flower pots DO NOT come naturally for me.  Mom got here Friday night and we started the weekend bright and early on Saturday as the Farmer's Market opened.  We bought lots of goodies for breakfast but that was about it.  Then it was Target, and then soccer, and then lunch, and then Home Depot, and then Ace's and then home to arrange and plant!  The day finally ended with a little grilling with Steph and Cody too.  It was a fun filled day.  Today we just tried to finish up what we started yesterday and clean up.  We are all exhausted tonight and hope to turn in early.  Thank you so much Mom, things are looking pretty good around here :).  Thank you to Terry as well!!!  He has built an incredible deck for me to decorate and today re-landscaped some of our front yard.  He is so good at every thing he does and everything he touches looks better than it did before.  I think I am a little spoiled all the way around.






We are ready for another week of work and then hopefully we can continue getting a deck and yard ready for the summer!!!

Last week Raelynn requested I put her hair in rollers.  It was really pretty fun, I put her hair in rollers why she read to me.  We had lots of good laughs but the best part was when Terry walked in and with a smile on his face said that it reminded him when his Mom would put rollers in her hair which she did often.  Raelynn giggled and they exchanged a few loving memories of Nanny.  I love how the littlest thing can bring a memory to surface and especially love it when that memory is about Nanny!


0 comments: