CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

COOPER IS SMILING AGAIN.....

T0day Cooper started to smile again so I know he is feeling better which makes me feel better. He really did pretty well last night. I gave Terry the night off and took care of Cooper. Terry woke a couple times to check on us and then took him at 4:30am so I could go run. I was very grateful as it had been 3 days. Our morning went well and Dr. Kelley's office said there was no need to bring him in today so for a Monday, things started very well. About 10am Lisa called and Cooper was very fussy. I went and picked them both up and headed home for a few hours. Cooper just needed his Ibuprofen and after a little nap was good to go. I took Raelynn back to Lisa's and Coop headed to work with me. He was such a little angel. He spent 2 1/2 hours playing in his saucer and then took a nap. He was really no trouble at all and I was so relieved. He has done pretty well this evening also. I think the medicine is kicking in and hope he is feeling some relief. Molly from Tiny K comes on Wednesday and I can hardly wait. I want some advice on this eating issue. If the boy doesn't eat soon I am sure to loose my mind :)

Sherri called tonight. It was so good to hear from her. I had not talked to her since she moved and it was great to hear her voice. I miss her. She seems to be settling in even though things are very different back there. She makes me laugh listening to the stories of the house and her lack of social life because of the lack of people to be social with. I think she is doing ok though and I can't wait to visit! Cassidy and Chandler love it. They are already meeting friends and they have Grandma there, what more could they need.

I feel like my daughter is constantly giving me funnies to write and today was no different. Eventually we will get off the subject of God, but we have another great story. Last night Raelynn wanted me to read 101 Bible Stories, a book she never picks. I started at the beginning which was the story of Adam and Eve. She had a thousand questions and I just tried to relate it to things in her life so she could better understand. Then today I was feeding her lunch before I took her back to Lisa's. She was not eating and insisted she was done. I told her that if she was not going to eat lunch there would be absolutely no snacks until dinner. She said ok and I began to wipe her hands and clean up the dishes. It was obvious I was not pleased with her refusal to eat. She asked me if I was going to make her leave our house. I asked for what? She said because she would not eat her lunch. I said no why would I make you leave our house? She says, God made Adam and Eve leave the garden just because they ate a piece of fruit. With a smile I told her we would not make her leave the house......this time.

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow will bring.......

3 comments:

Huber Family said...

I am so glad to hear that Cooper is doing better. I know that dealing with ear infections is no fun for anyone in the household! It was such a blessing for us when Riley finally got his tubes - - not one single infection after that! Good luck with the Tiny-K visit tomorrow, I hope Molly has some great ideas for you (I'm sure she will, they really are a wonderful group!) Well, as always, best of luck with everything and many blessings to your family.
The Hubers

Anonymous said...

I share Raelynn's questions with my friends at work. They all think I have the smartest cousin in the world! And her questions always make us giggle. Glad to hear Cooper is feeling better.
~CK

Anonymous said...

I can think of a few things Cassidy & Chandler would want/need.