CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

COOPER'S CAUSE

When I first was told at 4 months that our baby would be born with multiple heart defects I remember thinking why our son. There are no boys in the family and now this. Well I don't think like this anymore, I mean how could I. We have been given a wonderful gift. Cooper was given to us just as much as we were given to him. I have always believed that things happen for a reason and God has a plan for all us. Recently, it has came to light that Cooper was not given to us just to complete our family but to help other families as well. As I have mentioned before, we have been blessed by our family, friends and the community support. We cannot keep this much good to ourselves and therefore have been working towards helping others. With the help of so many people, we now have a website and email address designated just for Cooper's Cause. In addition, there are three events that will be occurring in the next 2 months which we will continue on an annual basis. Although our expenses are sure to continue with the future procedures Cooper will need, there is no doubt that there are other families that are in similar situations but may not have the amazing family and friends that we do. Therefore, we want to be their support! The work that you have all done we will continue. Please take time to visit our new website, www.CoopersCause.com and let me know what you think. I am truly excited and hope that you all know this has only been possible because of you!

***Cooper's Cause is now established with the IRS as a non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible***

0 comments: