CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

STEPH HAS MOVED IN.....

We had another great weekend, busy but great. Steph has moved in and I think is feeling a little overwhelmed. She said we are so busy and never stop, I laughed and said Yes, welcome to my world! Last night we took the kids to the KU Baseball Game and that was fun but they tired early and we only stayed for 4 innings.




This morning Steph got up at 4:30am with me and worked out. It was different having someone awake with me but it was kind of fun. We got home and we all got ready for work and left. Steph thought the house was too quiet and did not have anything to do because she did not start at the office until Wednesday. So she got dressed and came to work and asked Tom if she could start today. I cracked up. She is so my sister! I would have done the same thing and what made me laugh even harder was Tom said yes. So today was her first day and I think she did great. I don't know if she is catching on quickly or I am just more relaxed but it is so much easier to train someone you already know. When she did something no so bright I could just look at her and laugh and call her an idiot and knew it was no big deal, usually can't call a new employee an idiot and expect them to stay very long :) After work she headed to an interview at a local Bar and Grill and they hired her on the spot. So she is set up for the summer with 2 jobs, a new work out routine and our family chaos. It should be fun!

Raelynn and Cooper invented a new game this weekend. As they explained it to me, it is called Sketchers. They use this big bouncy ball like an exercise ball and throw it at my breakable things. Yes, that's right, they throw it at my breakable things. The goal of the game is to catch the ball before it actually hits the breakable item. When I told Raelynn nothing better get broken she looked at me as if I were the idiot and said "it won't Mom because them we would lose the game!" The good news is they did not lose the game and nothing got broke. I still am not a fan of the new game.

Mom is headed down Wednesday night to be here for Coop's Cardiac Catheter. I'll talk more about that later, just don't feel like worrying about that tonight!

0 comments: